All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.35Trending at £7.98
- £14.23Trending at £14.65
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.77Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £7.09Trending at £10.91
- £6.47Trending at £6.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do anaesthetists do? How do anaesthetics work? What are the risks? And how does the anaesthetist know if you are really asleep? Anaesthesia is a mysterious and sometimes threatening process. In this Very Short Introduction, Aidan O'Donnell takes the reader on a tour through the whole of the modern anaesthetic practice.
- Author BiographyAidan O'Donnell is a consultant anaesthetist and medical writer with a special interest in anaesthesia for childbirth. He graduated from Edinburgh in 1996 and trained in Scotland and New Zealand. He now lives and works in New Zealand. He was admitted as a Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 2002 and a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists in 2011. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Aiden O'Donnell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white halftones
- Weight124 g
- Width113 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.