Consider these sponsored items
- £81.15Free postage
- £64.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShort, concise summary of clinical and non-clinical aspects of obstetric analgesia and anaesthesia for trainees and seniors.
- Author BiographySteve Yentis is Consultant Anaesthetist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London. Surbhi Malhotra is Consultant Anaesthetist at St Mary's Hospital, London.
- Author(s)Dr. Steve Yentis,Surbhi Malhotra
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.