CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.39
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £15.72Trending at £16.92
- £18.04Trending at £18.51
- £14.33Trending at £23.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the seventeenth in the successful series of Analog Circuit Design. It contains eighteen tutorials, each of which covers a specific topic on new and valuable design ideas in the field.
- Author BiographyProf. Arthur van Roermund and Prof. Michiel Steyaert have been editing the best papers from the yearly Advances in Analog Circuit Design workshop into a book for the past 5 years. Dr. Herman Casier is new to the editing trio, he brings excellent input from industry
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byArthur H. M. van Roermund,Herman Casier,Michiel Steyaert
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.