All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the contribution of 18 tutorials of the 18th workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Each part, presented by six experts in their field, discusses a specific topic on new design ideas in the area of analog circuit design.
- Author BiographyProf. Arthur van Roermund and Prof. Michiel Steyaert have been editing the best papers from the yearly Advances in Analog Circuit Design workshop into a book for the past 5 years. Dr. Herman Casier is new to the editing trio, he brings excellent input from industry.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVIII, 342 p.
- Weight1480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byArthur H. M. van Roermund,Herman Casier,Michiel Steyaert
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.