CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the technologies and methods used in interfacing analog devices to microprocessors, this book provides in-depth coverage of practical control applications and op amp examples. It talks about measurement and control of analog quantities in embedded systems that are required to interface to the real world.
- Author BiographySenior Electrical Engineer who has worked for the past twenty years in the field of embedded control systems. He previously worked on Global Positioning Systems and secure communications equipment at Rockwell International, on document processing equipment at Banctec, and on medical electronics at Organon-Teknika. He has written several books and many articles for periodicals such as Circuit Cellar INK, and Modern Electronics.
- Author(s)Stuart Ball
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/12/2003
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.