CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionMonograph on key subject in EE and optical fibre communication.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Cox III ScD is one of the pioneers of the field that is now generally referred to as analog or RF photonics. In recognition of this work he was elected a Fellow of the IEEE for his contributions to the analysis, design and implementation of analog optical links. Dr Cox is President and CEO of Photonic Systems Inc., which he founded in 1998. He holds six US patents, has given 45 invited talks on photonics and has published over 70 papers on his research in the field of phototonics.
- Author(s)Charles H. Cox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note118 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.