All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPenetrating cross-cultural analysis of alternative models of human reasoning. Uses examples from ancient Greek and Chinese thought and recent ethnography.
- Author BiographyG. E. R. Lloyd is Emeritus Professor of Ancient Philosophy and Science at the University of Cambridge, Former Master of Darwin College, Cambridge, and Senior Scholar in Residence at the Needham Research Institute, Cambridge. He is the author of twenty-two books and editor of four, and was knighted for 'services to the history of thought' in 1997.
- Author(s)G. E. R. Lloyd
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £29.29Trending at £33.29
- £7.02Trending at £7.40
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £22.91Trending at £24.28
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £12.45Trending at £17.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.