Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionMacroeconomic Modelling has undergone radical changes. This volume focuses on those areas which have undergone the most significant and imaginative developments. It includes specific sections on Solving Large Macroeconomic Models, Rational Expectations and Learning Approaches, Macro Dynamics, and Long Run and Closures.
- Date of Publication31/10/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Computational Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVII, 299 p.
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Hughes Hallett,Peter McAdam
- Edition Statement1999 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.