CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Descriptionclass, the authors argue that despite its sometimes aimless appearance and apparently unstructured content, casual conversation is a highly structured activity and plays a critical role in the social construction of reality.
- Author BiographySuzanne Eggins is Senior Lecturer in the School of English, University of New South Wales, Sydney Diana Slade is Professor of Applied Linguistics in the Faculty of Education at the University of Technology, Sydney.
- PrizesShortlisted for BAAL (British Association for Applied Linguistics) Book Prize 1998.
- Author(s)Diana Slade,Suzanne Eggins
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- Series TitleEquinox Textbooks & Surveys in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.