CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical introduction to analyzing ecological data using real data sets. It features 17 case studies covering topics ranging from terrestrial ecology to marine biology and can be used as a template for a reader's own data analysis.
- Author BiographyGrad students, researchers
- Author(s)Alain F. Zuur,Elena N. Ieno,Graham M. Smith
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1056 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.