All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionA practical step-by-step introduction to the analysis of English grammar, taking an integrated approach to function and structure.
- Author BiographyLise Fontaine is a lecturer in the Centre for Language and Communication Research at the University of Cardiff.
- Author(s)Lise Fontaine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note131 b/w illus. 44 tables 19 exercises
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.