All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh perspective on how conversation analysis can be used to highlight the sophisticated nature of what children actually do when interacting with their peers, parents, and other adults.
- Author BiographyHilary Gardner is a lecturer in Human Communication Sciences at Sheffield University, UK, and has worked as a speech and language therapist with children for over 30 years. Michael Forrester is a senior lecturer in the School of Psychology at the University of Kent, UK. Previous publications include the Development of Young Children's Social-Cognitive Skills and Psychology of Language .
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width193 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHilary Gardner,Michael A. Forrester
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.