All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical text providing guidance from experts as well as a comparison of the different methods to help students decide the right approach.
- Author BiographyEvanthia Lyons is Head of the School of Psychology, Criminology and Sociology at Kingston University, London. Her research interests include identity and social representational processes in contexts of intergroup conflict and multi-cultural societies. Adrian Coyle: My engagement with higher education began with my degree in Psychology (with Philosophy), completed at University College Dublin in 1986. In 1987 I moved to London and worked as a research assistant at what was then South Bank Polytechnic until 1989 before transferring to the NHS to work as an HIV Training Officer and Counsellor. After completing my PhD at the University of Surrey in 1991, I took up a lectureship there and have remained at Surrey ever since, fulfilling various roles, principally in relation to the Practitioner Doctorate in Psychotherapeutic and Counselling Psychology (as Research Tutor) and currently the MSc in Social Psychology (as Course Director). In recent years, I returned to academic study at the University of London, obtaining qualifications in Theology (at Birkbeck) and in the Psychology of Religion (at Heythrop College).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edited byAdrian Coyle,Evanthia Lyons
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.