CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive 'how to' guide to the practical analysis of language variation in a social context.
- Author BiographySali Tagliamonte is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Sali A. Tagliamonte
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Series TitleKey Topics in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 figure
- Weight530 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byRajend Mesthrie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.