All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together a range of perspectives on the collection, analysis and broader relevance of variable language data.
- Author BiographyWarren Maguire is a Lecturer in English Language in the Department of Linguistics and English Language at the University of Edinburgh. April McMahon is Forbes Professor of English Language in the Department of Linguistics and English Language at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byApril McMahon,Warren Maguire
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.