Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an extensive introductory text to mathematical analysis for graduate students and advanced undergraduates, complete with 500 exercises and numerous examples.
- Author BiographyRichard Beals is James E. English Professor of Mathematics at Yale University. He has also served as Professor at the University of Chicago and visiting Professor at the University of Paris, Orsay. He is the author of over 100 research papers and monographs in partial differential equations, differential equations, functional analysis, inverse problems, mathematical physics, mathematical psychology and mathematical economics.
- Author(s)Richard Beals
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 502 exercises
- Weight490 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.