Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionCombining analysis and tools from mathematical probability, this book focuses on a systematic and novel presentation of the various trends in pure and applied mathematics: the emergence of three fields, wavelets, signals and fractals.
- Author(s)Palle E. T. Jorgensen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number234
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXLVIII, 280 p.
- Weight1420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Illustrator(s)B. Treadway
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.