All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with mathematical or verbal models of physical or biological phenomena, this book derives tractable mathematical models that are amenable to further mathematical analysis or to elucidating computer simulations. It is useful for students from mathematics, engineering, physics, chemistry and biology.
- Author(s)Frank C. Hoppensteadt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/01/2000
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XX, 318 p.
- Weight1450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.