All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £9.83Trending at £12.79
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook presents an algorithmic approach to mathematical analysis, with a focus on modelling and on the applications of analysis. It makes thorough use of examples and explanations using MATLAB, Maple and Java applets.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael Oberguggenberger is a professor in the Department of Civil Engineering Sciences at the University of Innsbruck, Austria. Dr. Alexander Ostermann is a professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
- Author(s)Alexander Ostermann,Michael Oberguggenberger
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Topics in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content NoteX, 342 p.
- Weight1090 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.