All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.53
- £26.30Trending at £27.67
- £24.79Trending at £26.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.85
- £30.18Trending at £35.84
- £18.07Trending at £20.90
- £13.43Trending at £18.91
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a new edition of the popular reference on machine analysis Now in a fully revised and expanded edition, this widely used reference on machine analysis boasts many changes designed to address the varied needs of engineers in the electric machinery, electric drives, and electric power industries.
- Author BiographyPAUL KRAUSE, PhD, is founder of P.C. Krause and Associates. He is the sole author of the first edition of this book, an IEEE Fellow, and a winner of the prestigious Tesla Award. He is also the coauthor of Electromechanical Motion Devices, Second Edition, from Wiley-IEEE Press. OLEG WASYNCZUK, PhD, is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Purdue University. He is a Fellow of IEEE, an award-winning author of numerous papers, and is co-author of Electromechanical Motion Devices, Second Edition, from Wiley-IEEE Press. SCOTT SUDHOFF, PhD, is Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion and a Fellow of IEEE. He is also a Professor at Purdue University. He has produced extensive writings in the areas of electric machinery and power electronic converter analysis, simulation, and design. STEVEN PEKAREK, PhD, is a Fellow of the IEEE and has served on the organizing committee of several conferences focusing on electric machinery and power electronics. He and his students have published many papers in these areas. He presently serves as a faculty member in ECE at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Oleg Wasynczuk,Paul C. Krause,Scott D. Sudhoff,Steven Pekarek
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight1080 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.