CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details the latest measurements of partial and total doubly differential cross-sections for the multiple ionization of rare gas atoms by electron impact. The data show, for example, the role of Auger transitions in producing multiply ionized atoms.
- Author(s)Afzal Chaudhry,Hans Kleinpoppen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number60
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVIII, 232 p.
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementEdition. ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.