All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis applied statistics book examines sampling methods from a biomedical standpoint. The authors draw on their work at the National Cancer Institute, helping practitioners analyze real-world health data even with no prior experience in survey methods.
- Author BiographyEDWARD L. KORN, PhD, is head of the Clinical Trials Section, Biometric Research Branch, at the National Cancer Institute. BARRY I. GRAUBARD, PhD, is a senior investigator in the Biostatistics Branch at the National Cancer Institute.
- Author(s)Barry I. Graubard,Edward L. Korn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/1999
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight685 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.