All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis work develops simulation techniques based on Bayesian (subjective) inference for multivariate data with missing values.
- Author(s)J. L. Schafer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note45ill.
- Weight622 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Contained items statementContains 72 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.