All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket guide provides a concise, practical, and economical introduction to four procedures for the analysis of multiple dependent variables: multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA), multivariate analysis of covariance (MANCOVA), multivariate multiple regression (MMR), and structural equation modeling (SEM).
- Author BiographyPatrick Dattalo, PhD, is Professor of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Patrick Dattalo
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePocket Guides to Social Work Research Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note43 line-cuts
- Weight260 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.