Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this book provides a conceptual understanding of analysis of variance. It outlines methods for analysing variance that are used to study the effect of one or more nominal variables on a dependent, interval level variable. The book presumes only elementary background in significance testing and data analysis.
- Author BiographyNorpoth holds an M.A. and Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Michigan. He has previously taught at the Universities of Texas, Arizona, and Cologne, Germany, as well as in the ECPR summer school on quantitative methods. He regularly assists the New York Times with its Election night analysis and has served as a polling analyst for the Foreign Policy Association.
- Author(s)Gudmund R. Iversen,Helmut P. Norpoth
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/1987
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight138 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.