Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.43
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.65Trending at £12.32
- £10.22Trending at £10.84
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £9.01Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed review of the supersymmetry, the many-body physics of the electric dipole moments. It develops a new method based on linear programming and identifies a new limit to the CP violation of the R-parity violating supersymmetry.
- Author BiographyDr.Nodoka Yamanaka Research Center for Nulcear Physics, Osaka University, 567-0047 Ibaraki, Japan.
- Author(s)Nodoka Yamanaka
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.