Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe four papers collected in this book discuss advanced results in analytic number theory, including recent achievements of sieve theory leading to asymptotic formulae for the number of primes represented by suitable polynomials; and an up-to-date survey of the axiomatic theory of L-functions introduced by Selberg.
- Author(s)David Rodney Heath-Brown,Henryk Iwaniec,J.B. Friedlander,Jerzy Kaczorowski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1891
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXI, 217 p.
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorA. Perelli,C. Viola
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.