All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how the abstract methods of analytic semigroups and evolution equations in Banach spaces can be applied to the study of parabolic problems. It presents known theorems from a novel perspective and teaches how to exploit basic techniques.
- Author BiographyAlessandra Lunardi is a professor of mathematics at the University of Parma, Italy.
- Author(s)Alessandra Lunardi
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- Series TitleModern Birkhauser Classics
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementReprint of the 1st edition 1995 by Birkhauser Verlag, Switzerland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.