Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis study contains elementary introductions to properties of the Radon transform plus coverage of more advanced topics.
- Author BiographyProfessor Andrew Markoe is a Professor of Mathematics at Rider University, Lawrenceville, New Jersey. He lives in Lawrenceville, NJ with his wife and the youngest of his three daughters. He graduated with a B.S. in Mathematics from the City College of New York in 1964 and received his Ph.D. in Mathematics from Brown University in 1969. His fields of research include several complex variables, integral geometry and tomography. He is a member of the American Mathematical Society. His hobbies include playing Lacrosse, playing squash and flying.
- Author(s)Andrew Markoe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 106
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byG.-C. Rota,B. Doran,M. Ismail,T. Y. Lam,E. Wutwak,Philippe Flajolet,E. Lutwak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.