All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text gives students a thorough understanding of the decision-making process through tackling real business problems. It illustrates how analytical decision making can be applied to a range of different functions, such as marketing, logistics and strategy, and encourages a more systematic and analytical approach to the use of information.
- Author(s)David Targett
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication25/09/1995
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight737 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.82Trending at £8.03
- £14.15Trending at £14.42
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
- £5.41Trending at £5.51
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £2.49Trending at £9.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.