Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionGas chromatography is one of the world's most widely used analytical technique. This work covers the concepts and materials for sample injection and stationary phases. It presents detailed consideration of the influence of carrier gas velocity on practical aspects of chromatographic performance.
- Author(s)Eric Mittlefehldt,Philip Stremple,Walter Jennings
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/1997
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.