All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.26Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a discussion of the regulatory requirements of FDA, ICH, Europe, and Japan as they pertain to calibration of instruments and validation of methods. This book offers practical tips on how to validate techniques. It explains why different approaches are necessary in biopharmaceutical and bioanalytical methods validation.
- Author BiographyCHUNG CHOW CHAN is a Research Scientist at Eli Lilly Canada, Inc. Y. C. LEE is the associate director of Patheon YM, Inc., in Canada. HERMAN LAM is Manager of Automation and Lab Systems at Glaxo Smith Kline Canada. XUE-MING ZHANG is a Supervisor at Novex Pharma. Chung Chow, Herman, and Y. C. are the founders of the Calibration and Validation Group (CVG). CVG is a scientific organization based in Canada that focuses on the advancement of the sciences in method validation and instrument qualification.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight586 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChung Chow Chan,Herman Lam,Xue-Ming Zhang,Y. C. Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.