All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the origins and theory of AMT (including a contribution on the subject from Mary Priestley), before exploring its uses in various contexts. Chapters cover AMT in counselling and rehabilitation, with adults and children and with nonverbal clients. A concluding section discusses aspects of the training of music therapy students.
- Author BiographyJohannes Th. Eschen was Professor of Music Therapy and founding Director of the Institut fr Musiktherapie der Hochschule fur Musik und Theater, Hamburg. He worked as a music therapist at the Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, the Gemeinschaftskrankenhaus Herdecke and in private practice. He was one of the founding members of the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Musiktherapie, of which he was Chairman 1977-85, President 1985-6 and Honorary Chairman from 1990. In 1998 he was awarded an honorary doctorate of the Hochschule fur Musik und Theater, Hamburg.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2002
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteindex
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohannes Eschen
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.