All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamples of emulsion-based foods include ice cream, yoghurt, and mayonnaise. Several techniques are used to study the physical behavior and structure of emulsions. Among the oldest methods used is visual observation and small deformation rheometry. This book reviews old and new methods to study emulsion stability and structure.
- Author(s)Maria Lidia Herrera
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight122 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.