CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Analytical and Stochastic Modeling Techniques and Applications: 17th International Conference, ASMTA 2010, Cardiff, UK, June 14-16, 2010, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Analytical and Stochastic Modeling Techniques and Applications, ASMTA 2010, held in Cardiff, UK, in June 2010. This book includes papers organized into topical sections on queueing theory, specification languages and tools, telecommunication systems, and estimation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6148
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note132 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 409 p. 132 illus.
- Edited byDieter Fiems,Khalid Al-Begain,William Knottenbelt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.