All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe business guide to Big Data in insurance, with practical application insight Big Data and Analytics for Insurers is the industry-specific guide to creating operational effectiveness, managing risk, improving financials, and retaining customers.
- Author BiographyTONY BOOBIER is a worldwide executive at IBM focussing on the insurance industry. With over 30 years of experience, he is a frequent writer and international public speaker. As author of numerous articles on a wide range of topics ranging from claims management to analytical insight, he possesses a deep understanding of the application of business intelligence and analytics in the international insurance industry and holds a successful track record conceiving and introducing changes in the operations and management of national service and delivery organizations.
- Author(s)Tony Boobier
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationBrisbane
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia
- Weight668 g
- Width178 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.