Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.25+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.14Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to solve real-world business problems by taking Excel's data analysis features to the max. This book focuses on the needs of business users. It teaches how to turn Excel functionality into actual solutions for the business problems that confront them.
- Author BiographyGerald Knight has nearly 30 years experience in the computer industry as a developer, teacher, and consultant. During an over twenty-year career at FedEx, he was a project leader and system architect working on imaging and revenue control systems. He has specialized in Excel development for the last ten years. Now retired, he consults and occasionally writes in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Gerald Knight
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.