All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionExamines ways to analyze surveys, and focuses on the problems of weights and design effects. This edition incorporates practice of analyzing complex survey data, introduces the analytic approach for categorical data analysis, reviews new software and provides an introduction to the model-based analysis that can be useful analyzing social surveys.
- Author BiographyExperience & Interest Teaching and research in public health (Survey design and analysis in mental health and nutrition, demographic analysis of infant mortality and reproductive health, biostatical and epidemiologic analysis of cancer registry data and environmental surveys, statistical methods in epidemiology) Ron Forthofer has a B.S. in mathematics from the University of Dayton, and an M.S. in mathematical statistics and a Ph.D. in biostatistics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a retired professor of biostatistics from the University of Texas School of Public Health in Houston. He also spent time with the National Center for Health Statistics and with Hoechst Pharmaceutical in Germany. Since Ron retired and moved to Colorado in 1991, he has been an activist for peace and social justice, working on health care, trade issues, international peace, and Social Security. In his spare time, he ran for Congress in 2000 and for Governor in 2002 for the Green Party.
- Author(s)Eun Sul Lee,Ronald N. Forthofer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 71
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.