CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing Interactions in CSCL explores ways to document and analyze interactions in CSCL, and informs the design of the next generation of CSCL tools. Topics include alternative methodologies, theoretical underpinnings of the methods used, data indicating how methods work, user guidance, and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleComputer-Supported Collaborative Learning Series
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCindy E. Hmelo-Silver,Gijsbert Erkens,Sadhana Puntambekar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.