All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoga is more than an exercise, it's a spiritual way of living. This book details how to achieve each pose, or asana, and properly align your body to begin a daily routine that can provide you with a calm focus while improving your strength, flexibility, balance, and posture.
- Author BiographyA retired gymnast, Amy Auman found her way into yoga and Pilates after suffering from a back injury. Primarily practiced in Bikram and Vinyasa, she has since regained her strength, flexibility, and focus. Auman earned her BFA from Washington University in St. Louis. She now works as a consultant, designer, and adjunct lecturer based in St. Louis, Missouri.Lisa Purcell is a New York City book designer, editor, and writer. A graduate of Princeton University, she specializes in health and fitness books.
- Author(s)Amy Auman,Lisa Purcell
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Series TitleAnatomy, Stretching & Training
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight439 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
- £8.63Trending at £10.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.