Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £17.97Trending at £20.13
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
About this product
- DescriptionAnatomy and Exposures of Spinal Nerves
- Author BiographyAmgad S. Hanna, MD,is Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery in the Department of Neurological Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, and a neurosurgeon at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Meriter Hospital, William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center, all in Madison. Dr. Hanna's training included a fellowship in Spine and Peripheral Nerves at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN and Neurosurgery residencies at Jefferson University Hospital and University of Rennes I, France. He is certified by the American Board of Neurosurgeons. Dr. Hanna has received several awards, including a Neurosurgery clerkship teaching award 2013, Resident Teaching Award 2011 (University of Wisconsin), and the Cahill Award 2008 (CNS/AANS joint section on Spine and Peripheral Nerve). His national teaching responsibilities have included a series of national Peripheral Nerve Oral Board Webinars and instruction on controversies in peripheral nerve trauma and peripheral nerve tumors at The Winter Clinics for Cranial and Spinal Surgery. Dr. Hanna has published almost 30 articles in peer-reviewed journals/book chapters. He has been a reviewer for Neurosurgery since 2010.
- Author(s)Amgad S. Hanna
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note155 Illustrations, color; 3 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 129 p. 158 illus., 155 illus. in color. Book + eBook.
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Book and 1 Digital (delivered electronically)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.