All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis anatomy and physiology workbook, now in its second edition, is a unique study guide for introductory courses and textbooks in speech and hearing anatomy and physiology. Whether taught face to face or online, anatomy and physiology courses are dense in content and new material, and a practical book is much needed for undergraduate training.
- Author BiographyWilliam Culbertson, Ph.D. William R. Culbertson, Ph.D. is Associate Professor of Health Promotion at Northern Arizona University, having previously served as Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. A distinguished career has included private practice, consultancy and practice in the school system, as well as some 13 years teaching anatomy and physiology. Stephanie Christensen, M.A. Stephanie Cotton is a Visiting Instructor at Northern Arizona University where she is developing and teaching online Speech-Language Pathology Assistant training courses. She is also a Doctoral Candidate in the Applied Linguistics program. She received a masters' degree in communication sciences and disorders from the University of Texas at Austin. Dennis Tanner, Ph.D. Dennis C. Tanner, Ph.D. is Professor of Health Sciences at Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, in the Speech-Language Sciences and Technology program. Dr. Tanner is author or co-author of more than 20 books and has published widely in academic journals. Dr. Tanner has a wealth of experience in the teaching of anatomy and physiology for speech and hearing sciences. Dr. Tanner received his M.S. in Speech Pathology and Audiology from Idaho State University and his Ph.D. in Audiology and Speech Sciences from Michigan State University. Dr. Tanner was the recipient of the Outstanding Educator Award, granted by the Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions, in Washington, D.C., 2001-2002, in addition to the College of Health Professions' Teacher of the Year Award, 2001-2002.
- Author(s)Dennis C. Tanner,Stephanie S. Christensen,William R. Culberston
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.