All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students make connections through learning outcomes and assessments, integrated media, and a writing style that clearly depicts anatomy and physiology processes. This title includes tools that also helps students identify and retain key concepts while the visual program provides a view of body structures and processes.
- Author BiographyKenneth S. Saladin is Professor of Biology at Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville, Georgia, where he has taught since 1977. Ken teaches human anatomy and physiology, introductory medical physiology, histology, animal behavior, and natural history of the Galapagos Islands. He has also previously taught introductory biology, general zoology, sociobiology, parasitology, and biomedical etymology. Ken is a member of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society, American Association of Anatomists, American Physiological Society, Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology, and American Association for the Advancement of Science. He is the author of the best-selling textbooks Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function and Human Anatomy. Ken and his wife Diane have two adult children.
- Author(s)Kenneth S. Saladin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date22/09/2015
- Weight2531 g
- Width228 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.15
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £31.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.