All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo men-Debra's boyfriend at the time and a friend of his-murdered Debra's four year-old son in the Arizona desert. One of them implicated the boy's mother. Debra Milke spent twenty-three years on death row for the murder of her four year-old son based solely on a confession she never gave.
- Author BiographyGary L. Stuart is a Phoenix-based lawyer and author.
- Author(s)Gary L. Stuart
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight644 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.47Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.