CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the process of public policy enactment in the United States. The author uses the example of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, to illustrate the interaction of public interest groups and government in the formulation and enactment of policy reform.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL C. LeMAY is Professor and Chairman, Department of Political Science, and Director, National Security Studies Program, California State University, San Bernardino. Among his earlier publications are From Open Door to Dutch Door and The Gatekeepers (Praeger, 1987 and 1989, respectively).
- Author(s)Michael C. LeMay
- Date of Publication30/09/1994
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.