Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.58
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- DescriptionBorderline personality disorder is characterised by problems with self-image, mood and interpersonal relations. This text presents a journal of a 15 month course of therapy with a classic borderline patient, followed by an in-depth analysis from several viewpoints.
- Author BiographyRENE J. MULLER is a psychotherapist in private practice in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Muller is the author of The Marginal Self: An Existential Inquiry into Narcissism and many articles in psychiatric journals.
- Author(s)Rene J. Muller
- Date of Publication30/10/1994
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.