All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £11.41Trending at £12.36
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £23.44Trending at £34.88
- £8.73Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis broadly adopted textbook weds literary and historical approaches to focus on the New Testament's structure and meaning. Anatomy of the New Testament is systematic, critical, and reliable in its scope and content.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Spivey is professor emeritus of religion at Florida State University and the author of numerous books including Pathways to Pluralism: Religious Issues in American Culture (1990).D. Moody Smith is George Washington Ivey Professor Emeritus of New Testament at Duke Divinity School. His research has centered on the Gospel and Epistles of John and has most recently published John among the Gospels, 2nd ed. (2001).C. Clifton Black is Otto A. Piper Professor of Biblical Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary. His research interests include the Gospels, New Testament rhetoric, the history of biblical interpretation, and the Bible and Shakespeare. His many publications include The Disciples according to Mark (1989), and Mark: Images of an Apostolic Interpreter, 2nd ed. (2001).
- Author(s)C. Clifton Black,E.Moody Smith,Robert S. Spivey
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (black and white, and colour)
- Weight1157 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.