All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sixth century BC, Anaximander of Miletus, an associate of Thales, initiated Western philosophy and science with a theory of how the world order arose, heavens and earth formed, and human beings came into existence. This book makes available a work that is of value for students in classics, philosophy, literature, and the history of science.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Kahn is Professor of Philosophy, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Charles H. Kahn
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight355 g
- Width6 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £16.55Trending at £18.63
- £7.30Trending at £7.34
- £7.76Trending at £9.86
- £10.03Trending at £12.98
- £10.39Trending at £11.17
- £4.04Trending at £4.92
- £15.69Trending at £15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.