All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sixteenth century, European missionaries brought a foreign and global religion to China. Converts then transformed this new religion into a local one. This book focuses on the Catholic communities of Fuan county in northeast Fujian. It suggests that Christianity became part of a pre-existing pluralistic, local religious space.
- Author BiographyEugenio Menegon is Assistant Professor of History at Boston University.
- Author(s)Eugenio Menegon
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleHarvard-Yenching Institute Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 69
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Content Note5 halftones, 3 maps
- Weight862 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.