All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Crete's prehistory to find out why the classical city states of Crete differed considerably from those of central Greece.
- Author BiographySaro Wallace is Lecturer in Mediterranean Archaeology at the University of Reading. A recipient of a Leverhulme Postdoctoral Research Fellowship and regular grants from the British Academy and Institute for Aegean Prehistory, she has published many papers and reviews in the field of Bronze to Iron Age Greece. She currently directs excavations at the Late Bronze-Early Iron Age mountaintop site of Karfi, Crete.
- Author(s)Saro Wallace
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note204 b/w illus. 7 colour illus. 11 maps 3 tables
- Weight980 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.